CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Every person who enters this property does so at their own risk. No liability is taken for persons, property or animals.
- You must have a booking to camp or visit.
- Speed limit on the property is 15 kph.
- No entry allowed before 8 am or after dark unless by arrangement.
- No other driving on property or campground is allowed due to annoyance to other campers, danger to children and possible environmental damage.
- Small camp fires may be permitted which are not to be used to burn rubbish.
- All rubbish must be removed when you leave.
- Annex matting or shade cloth is required under your tent and in your annex area (this may not be required in the “Island Paddock”).
- Collection of firewood is not allowed on the property. Firewood is available for purchase. Please do not leave your campsite unless the fire is out.
- You are responsible for the supervision of your children at all times.
- Please keep clear of cattle, sheep and native animals.
- Absolutely no firearms or chainsaws are allowed.
- Loud music will not be tolerated.
- Any person stealing, damaging or destroying property will be prosecuted and/or required to pay for damage and/or asked to leave. This includes plants.
- The management and their representative reserves the right to exclude or remove any persons and may use whatever reasonable force is necessary to remove that person.
- Please be aware that tree limbs can fall on your camp. We advise you not to camp under trees.
Thank you for your support and co-operation in making this a peaceful and pleasant place to camp. Enjoy your stay.